Keep Your Candle Container Out of the Landfill
All of our candles are 100% soy and hand poured into gorgeous ceramic containers. The twist is, our label around the candle is embedded with wildflower seeds, so you can re-use the handmade pot to plant a garden and add a little more green to your life and our earth.
- Hygge - (Hoo-ga): The art of making yourself and your home cozy.
- Seed Paper: wildflower blend - (spurred snapdragon, black-eyed Susan, forget-me-not, English daisy, sweet alyssum, dwarf godetia, maiden pinks, catchfly, corn poppy, lemon mint)
- Fragrances: We keep our scents close to nature by using only organic fragrance oils and essential oils in all our recipes.
- Specifications of “Natalie” pot:
- Color and Characteristics - glazed ceramic pot with a metallic rose gold finish
- Dimensions - 2.75” x 2.75” x 3.25”
- Volume - Approx. 8oz (230ml)
- Weight - 0lbs, 14oz
- Wax: 100% soy wax with no added dyes or fillers
- Wick: Cotton with no added heavy metals
- Burn Time: 45 Hours
- Locally Manufactured: Made in Toledo, Ohio, USA.
- Growing Instructions: After wick is fully used, clean remaining wax with a hairdryer and soap and water. Soak seed paper in water for at least 48 hours before planting. Fill the pot with soil and place seed paper pieces on top of the soil. Cover paper with 1/4” inch of soil and keep moist until seeds sprouts. Water regularly.
Gift Option: Want to include a special little note? Just let us know what you want to say in the 'notes' section during checkout, and we will take care of the rest!
Legal Disclosure - Hyggelight® and The Growing Candle® are protected trademarks of Hyggelight LLC. The Growing Candle has a pending US patent application
I purchased this in the lavender scent for a friend. She loved it! She burned through the candle quickly because she was so excited to plant the flowers! She did have some difficulty growing the flowers, but Cyndi was super responsive and extremely helpful. She even wrote my friend a handwritten note! It was such a warm and friendly touch. I really appreciated the care and consideration. I will definitely purchase another Hyggelight candle.
I absolutely love the holder, it coordinates with my living room perfectly. Bonus! This smells AMAZING!! Definitely loving the new scent.
I received this candle as a gift and I love it. It smells great. I had to e-mail the company because I lost my seed embedded label. This was my first "growing candle" and I didn't realize that I needed to save the label. I offered to purchase another one since it was completely my fault, but they wrote back promptly and offered to send me another one free of charge. I greatly appreciate companies with good customer service. I will order again!
This is exactly something I was looking for in a gift. I was really disappointed to see that the seeds were non-GMO. A part of the reason I am vegan is because of the sustainability that veganism carries with it, and organic and non-GMO products are anything but sustainable.
I love everything about my Hyggelight Ida! The mint + eucalyptus scent is subtle and soothing, the container is adorable, and instead of being depressed when it eventually burns out, I have a new plant pot to look forward to! These candles are a great treat for yourself, but would make an even better gift! Mother's Day, anyone?