- Hygge - (Hoo-ga): The art of making yourself and your home cozy.
- Seed Paper: wildflower blend - (spurred snapdragon, black-eyed Susan, forget-me-not, English daisy, sweet alyssum, dwarf godetia, maiden pinks, catchfly, corn poppy, lemon mint)
- Fragrances: We keep our scents close to nature by using only organic fragrance oils and essential oils in all our recipes.
- Specifications of “Norah” pot:
- Color and Characteristics - white distressed (shabby-chic) plaster pot
- Dimensions - 4.5” x 4.5” x 3.5”
- Volume - Approx. 15oz (450ml)
- Weight - 1lbs, 14oz
- Wax: 100% soy wax with no added dyes or fillers
- Wick: Cotton with no added heavy metals
- Burn Time: 75 Hours
- Locally Manufactured: Made in Toledo, Ohio, USA.
- Growing Instructions: After wick is fully used, clean remaining wax with a hairdryer and soap and water. Soak seed paper in water for at least 48 hours before planting. Fill the pot with soil and place seed paper pieces on top of the soil. Cover paper with 1/4” inch of soil and keep moist until seeds sprouts. Water regularly.
Legal Disclosure - Hyggelight™ and The Growing Candle™ are protected trademarks of Hyggelight LLC. The Growing Candle has a pending US patent application